Friday, September 7, 2012

Christmas on it's Way

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.

 I used a stamp from the Sheena Douglas Festive set called "Christmas is Coming". Check out this really great selection of stamp. You will find a variety of stamp sets that may interest you.

Here is my finished card:

 I stamped my image and colored using the Spectrum Noir Markers. These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....

My card is Clean and Simple today, nothing fancy.  I cut out my image and matted it using some golden color card stock.  I did the same with the sentiment, also from the New Sheena Douglas Festive set. I added some white pearls that were colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:
I used the following Spectrum Noir Markers to color my image today: GB8. GB7, GB4, GB3, GB2, DG3.

 Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!




3 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the coloring on the truck!

Anne Temple said...

Love that yellow truck and that you used non traditional colors for your Christmas card!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Love this - the truck is fab :-)