Friday, September 28, 2012

Toread's Happy Birthday!!!

Hi Everyone!!!! I am here on this Friday to show you a sneak peek of a new line of stamps that will be available soon at the Crafter's Companion store.  The launch of the Toread papercrafting range will be next week! These are some really cute little images and a dream to color.

My card today uses "Buddles" and the sentiment"Happy Birthday".



I stamped my image onto premium white card stock and colored it in using my Spectrum Noir markers.   The colors I used are: GT3, GT2, GT1, IG8, IG6, IG5, IG1, FS9, FS6, FS4, CR9, GB10, GB7, CT4. I also used my GT3 marker to color some white pearls.

A closer peek at my colored image:

My card measures 6 x 6.  I used one of my dies to cut out my colored image and also for the mat behind my image. I used a border punch to make a border and I wrapped some ribbon around it and tied a bow.  I added the sentiment "Happy Birthday" also from the Torreads line.   I added some pearls that were colored using GT3 so that they would match.

Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

Don't forget about the challenge going on at the Challenge Blog of stripes and dots.  There is only 2 more days to enter, so get out those Crafter's Companion stamps and let's see what you can do with this challenge!!! You could win the $30 gift certificate to the Crafter's Companion online store!

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Adorable! Awesome coloring too :)

Donna Ellis said...

She is darling, Dawn! I especially like the pink cheeks, and beautiful turquoise coloring. The border punch is really striking!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is so cute - love the little image. TFS

Anne Temple said...

He's such a cutie and beautifully colored too.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love those cheeks! Such an adorable little image.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Dawn, She is so sweet! Love your colors and layering!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!