Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch Challenge

Sparkle N Sprinkle has a new Sketch challenge each month.  This month's sketch challenge uses the following sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch:

As you can see I rotated the sketch.  For my image today, I used a digital image called "Lily the Enchanted Fairy" from Michelle Perke.  She is colored in using copics. I added some sparkly purple ribbon and a ribbon slider.  My DP is also sparkly, but you can't see it in the picture.  Card size 5 x 7.

Hope you will join in on the fun at Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch Challenge.

6 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Dawn, What a pretty card. That digi image is gorgeous!!!Thanks for entering the SNS Monthly Sketch Challenge,

Barbara

E. Marie said...

Beautiful take on the sketch. Your coloring on the image is stunning!!

Anne Temple said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors and your coloring.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a beautiful card - fabulous colouring - awesome. TFS

April said...

Very pretty! Great job!

Brenda said...

Love the fairy in purple - your coloring is fabulous!