Sunday, January 21, 2018

Die Cut Divas

 I am here on this fabulous Sunday with my  post for Die Cut Diva's.  The sponsor for this month at Die Cut Diva's is Sasayaki Glitter. This month's Challenge theme is to "Do or Use Something New".


My something "New" is coloring on Kraft CS. I colored "Tea Mouse" from Sasayaki Glitter digital stamps.



I used Spellbinder dies to cut out my sentiment.



I layered some yellow and aqua CS onto my card base. I attached the colored image panel to my layered card base of 6x6. I then cut out the sentiment and attached them to my card base.  I then added a bow and some pearls.
Copics used Y15, Y13, Y11, BG15, BG13, BG11, R85, R83, R81, C5, C3, C1

Come and join in with all the fun at Die Cut Diva's challenge for this month.  The challenge theme is "Do or Use something New"..... 

Until next time......


2 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Really cute card, Dawn! Love the coloring on your little mouse--great job! I have that image, but have yet to use it. This may be the kick in the pants I need to print it out and color! :) ~ Andrea

Arlene said...

That mouse is so darn cute.I love the shading.