Saturday, January 20, 2018

Evaney's Stamp Designs Galaxy Pals

I'm excited to be here on this wonderful Saturday to share some inspiration using stamps and dies from Evaney's Stamp Designs.  This is my second post using Got Me Puzzled die

For my card today, I used a card base of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I cut a piece of whit CS 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 to use as a base for the puzzle pieces.  I then took a piece of red matte CS and cut out the die.  I wanted the big heart to stand out, so I took a piece of glitter CS and cut that piece out.  I then ran all mypieces through my xyron machine to make them all sticky.  I then assembled the puzzle pieces onto the base that I cut.  I then attached some lace and ribbon down the left side of my card base.  I then attached the base to the card front.   I took a sentiment from Prickled stamp set and stamped it onto some white CS.  I then used a die to cut it out.  I attached the sentiment to the card front along with a bow to finish off my card. 

Here are some closer peeks at the elements of my card:




Don't forget to check out the Evaney's Stamp Designs blog for more inspiration. 



No comments: