Saturday, January 13, 2018

Evaney's Stamp Designs Galaxy Pals


I'm excited to say that I have been chosen to be on the Evaney's Stamp Designs Design Team for the first quarter.  This is my first post using Galaxy Pals and the Galaxy Pals Dies


For my card today, I used a card base of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I used a MFT die for the windows.  I stamped my Galaxy Pals onto some white CS and used the Galaxy Pals dies to cut them out.  I layered some orange CS onto my card base and then attached the window section on top of that.  I then attached some ribbon along the long side of my card front.  I used some pop dots and popped up my colored cut outs.  I then stamped my sentiment onto the lower right hand corner on the orange CS.

Here are some closer peeks at the elements of my card:








Don't forget to check out the Evaney's Stamp Designs blog for more inspiration. 



No comments: