Tuesday, January 28, 2020

ATSM #374 - CAS



Hello again, friends! Time for another challenge over at Addicted To Stamps and More. This week we are playing CAS (Clean and Simple)


Here is my CAS card using stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn:




I stamped the images onto some white card stock and used the matching dies to cut them out. I then colored them using copics.  I layered some pink and designer card stock on top of my card base.  Then I added the colored die cuts and the sentiment. 


Now it's your turn to link up your project for the CAS challenge. I look forward to seeing your projects.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun with this challenge.





7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Your team card is so cute, lovely designed and coloured.x

Izzy Scrap said...

What a cute card ! Love this adorable pyramid and your colouring is amazing. Have a wonderful day !

Nandini said...

Such a cute and sweet card! Love the adorable critters and the background is very pretty.

Inkyfingers said...

What a bright and cheery card. Love how you stacked the critters and the little bird looks as though she's waiting for the cake to drop lol!
Hugs
Carol x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a sweet pyramid of cuteness! Wonderful coloring too.

Ina G said...

What a cute and fun birthday card Dawn. Love the colourful background.

Jenny Hall said...

Very Cute!!