Thursday, January 30, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Scrappers Delights

I'm here today to share a card I made using a wonderful digital image from Scrappers Delights. Scrappers Delights is the sponsor at Crafting Of Hue this week (Jan 27-31). 


I used the wonderful Anime Don't Forget digital image:



I colored the image using copics.  I used a die to cut out the colored image and for the mat behind it.  I used the same die set to cut out the sentiment.  I layered some teal and designer card stock on top of my card base.  I then attached the matted image and sentiment.  I added some paper flowers in the lower right hand corner.

Here is a closer peek at  my colored image:


Copics used : 
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
teals - BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02




Hope you will check out the facebook group for more inspiration from the various sponsors. 


Happy Crafting!!!!



No comments: