Friday, July 31, 2020

KLM Designs Balloon Gnome2

KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps.



One of the new images,  in both digital and Photopolymer stamp is the Balloon Gnome.  I used the digital image and printed it onto some Cryogen card stock and colored with Copics.  I cut it out using my Scan N Cut.  For my card today, I made a Joy Fold Card.  To make this card I started with for the base of  10 1/2 x 6 1/4 and score at 4 1/4, fold.  For the smaller card I used a 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 and score at  4 1/4, fold.  I decorated the larger card  side with some blue card stock and the smaller side with some green and dotted card stock.  I then took the smaller card and centered it onto the larger side of the large card making sure it opens the opposite way than the larger card, and glued it down.  I then decorated the smaller card using some blue and green card stock. I added a few strips of card stock to the larger card.  I added a balloon cut out to the smaller card front and then using some foam dots, I added the Balloon Gnome. I used a sentiment that also comes with the Balloon Gnome.  I added some star die cuts to the front of the card and the inside of the smaller card. 





Card Recipe:
skin - E11, E01, E00
beard - C3, C2, C1
clothes - YG25, YG23, YG21
blues - B97, B95, B93, B91
shoes - E44, E42, E40
balloon - YR16, YR14, YR12

A closer peek at the image:



You can find more inspiration at KLM DesignsKLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.


Thanks for stopping by,




No comments: