Friday, September 4, 2020

Outlawz Festive Fridays

 Friday has arrived! And so has a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge. Here is my DT card using an image by  Beccy's Place, our sponsor this month.  Our themes this week are Nature, Birthday, Make It Funny, Christmas !



Here's my card :



I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the image. I colored the image using copics.  I used a die to cut out the mats. I layered some teal and designer card stock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I cut a strip of  card stock and layered them.  I attached it to my card base.  I then attached my matted image. 

Copics used:
teal - BG07, BG05, BG02
orange - YR04
pinks - R22, R21
yellows -  Y13
browns - E44


Check out the The Outlawz Challenges Fan Facebook page for some more inspiration.


1 comment:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner