Friday, September 4, 2020

Polkadoodles

 Hello All, 


I'm super excited to be sharing with you my Halloween Treat Box. I used an image called  "Winnie Wednesday Pumpkin from Polkadoodles. I also used some digital papers from Halloween Trick or Treat papers 2.



I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the image, I then colored the image using copics.  I created a treat box today following the directions at Splitcoast Stampers Candy Dispenser. I printed out some digi papers to use for the treat box.  Once the box was made, I attached my colored image. 



Copics used:
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - C9, C7, C5
clothes - C9, C7, C5, YR68
Pumpkins - YR68, YR65, YR61
YG67, YG63
Y13


I HOPE you will join us this week at the 




I'm entering this in the following challenges:





Happy Crafting!!!















No comments: