Friday, May 11, 2012

Belle Of The Ball

Hello everyone!! I am here on this wonderful Friday with a project that uses "Belle of The Ball" of the new SWALK stamp Line.  I hope you enjoy it.


 This is just a simple 6 x 6 card.  I used a few dies to cut out the Belle of the Ball colored image and also to cut out embellishments for the corners.  My image is colored using the Spectrum Noir markers.  The pearls in the corners are also colored using the Spectrum Noir markers.  I really love this little trick.  It is just so nice to be able to color match bling, pearls and ribbon to my projects just by coloring them with my Spectrum Noir markers!!  I added a strip of lace to give it a little bit more of a girly look.  Isn't she lovely...... 

Please be sure and join in on all of our May Crafter's Companion Customer Appreciation Giveaways!!  There are just so many ways to win! 


See you all next Friday!!!




Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

3 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow look at all the lace! Wow I'm not one for lace but this is beautiful TFS AJ~

Kathy S. said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful job you did. I like the way the pearls match her dress. I also have colored some embellishments with my spectrum noir markers. I love those markers!

Joanne said...

Dawn I love your card...my fav colour - purple. I really liked the way you did the corner detail...I will remember to try it. I wish I could afford the Spectrum Noir markers. But at this time I am just increasing my supply of dies-which I love using on my cards. Thanks for sharing.

Joanne