Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge - Repeat Impressions

It's time for a new Challenge over at the House that Stamps Built!
The Challenge is called Designer's Choice. 
Here's how the "Designer's Choice Challenge" will work!
All of the fabulous design team members for Repeat Impressions 
will be assigned a Wednesday, and we get to set the 
"theme" for the challenge!  The Theme for this
week's DCC is hosted by Dawn (YEP THAT IS ME!!!!) and I am
challenging the Rock Stars to make a Double Dutch card!!

Here is my creation for this challenge:


This is such a great card design.  The directions can be found HERE on splitcoast.  Give it a try .... 
I used "Nap time Fairy" for my image today.  It is colored in using copics.   I added a border with my border punch and a few buttons.  So very easy to do....


 Hope you all will join in the fun over at Repeat Impressions....




Take a peek at what the rest of the DT has created for
this great Challenge. 
  *  Dawn (You are Here)  *  Joy  *  Karen  *
Kendra Lynette  *   Makiko   * 
   *  Cheri  Kecia  *  Patti  *




Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

8 comments:

joy said...

Great coloring on this image! Thanks for such a fun challenge.

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and the paper lace!

Lynette said...

I love the beautiful colors you used, Dawn - what an awesome card! Thanks for a fun challenge, too.

Cheri said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn and what a FUN challenge! Thank you. I've learned a new card technique.

Unknown said...

Wow what a beautiful card, love how you layered the front!!
Cindylu

Patti J said...

Dawn, this card is simply stunning. The softness fo the colors, the image, your coloring - it's all perfection! Thanks for sharing :)

Kecia said...

GORGEOUS!!! Those colors, the layouts. Thanks for the challenge, Dawn. It was my first, but definitely not my last, double dutch fold card.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Dawn I love the little fairy in the flower Hugs Elaine