Monday, May 28, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Summertime

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is a to create a card with a SUMMERTIME Theme.   Let's see what you can come up with using this theme. I have used "Mantastic Gus" for my stamp/image today :)

Here is my card for today's challenge:





Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:
* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *
  

Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn

8 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome card Dawn! I have this one and I had it ready to color for the last challenge never got to it. I feel inspired to finish it. Thanks so much for sharing AJ~

Angel said...

ha, i love this guy! love that dp with him!

Stacy Morgan said...

Fun! Great layout and summer colors.

Becky Dunham said...

Oh my, this cracks me up! I love the bright colors you used for this card - makes the stamp and sentiment even cuter :)

Virgo5 said...

Gus is looking awesome!

Rufus said...

Oh my I adore that sentiment with Gus! Great DP, too.
R/

Lori Turner said...

Ha ha ha...I love this new Gus! Love your colors and CAS look this week Dawn - WTG!

Joanne (jojot) said...

this image of Gus screams SUMMER...too cute