Friday, May 25, 2012

With Love From Me to You

Hello everyone!! I am here on this wonderful Friday with a couple of projects that uses "Humphrey" and "Anthony and Burt Hope You Feel Better Soon" stamp sets. I hope you enjoy it.

Project 1 uses Humphrey:

 I found this box tutorial on line HERE.  I modified it a little bit to make my box a little bit bigger, 5 3/4 x 3 1/4.  I used my Ultimate Tool and the Boxer Board for all my scoring of the Chipboard.  My image is stamped onto Ultra Smooth White Card stock and colored using the Spectrum Noir markers.  I added some pearls around the entire box along with a border that I punched using a border punch.

 My next project is also a box, the same as above, but using "Anthony and Burt Hope You Feel Better Soon" stamp set.

This Box is done in purple parchment paper and some light purple card stock.   I am really liking these Anthony and Burt images.  They all are so very cute.  My image is stamped onto Ultra Smooth Card stock and colored in using the Spectrum Noir markers.   Once again, my box is just a little bit bigger than the directions that I found.

I added a border around my box and added some ribbon threaded through my border.  I added a few purple roses to give it just that special touch.  

Hope you have enjoyed my projects.  Give the Box a try, it is fun to try new things.....


 Please be sure and join in on all of our May Crafter's Companion Customer Appreciation Giveaways!!  There are just so many ways to win! 



See you all next Friday!!!




Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Aww these so cute. Fabulous job on both of your projects.Thank you for the inspiration.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Dawn,
These are just adorable! What a wonderful gift idea!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful! I love the pearls and the Humphrey stamp is perfect. Boy have your really been into making boxes. I like the flowers and the lace on your second one. My fav is Humphrey. You did a beautiful job on both. TFS AJ~

Kathy S. said...

These are fantastic. Beautiful! You did a beautiful job.