Monday, May 7, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Sparkle Challenge

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is a to create a card with SPARKLE, use glitter, bling, anything to make your card shine.   Let's see what you can come up with using this theme. I have used "Stampalicious Scarlette" for my stamp/image today :)

Here is my card for today's challenge:



I stamped Scarlette onto white card stock and decided to leave her uncolored.  I used some really sparkly black striped cardstock (you can't really tell from the pics, but it is sparkly with glitter).  I also added one of the sentiments that comes with the stamp.  This is my first Black and White card.  I really like how it turned out, I may have to make more.

Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:
* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *
  

Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn

2 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Wow Dawn, this is a beautiful black & white card, love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulously dramatic in the black and white