Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Ribbon Challenge

Well I decided to get out my copics and do something for fun.  I downloaded and colored one of the new Kenny K Glam Gang images.  I am using Colour Me Jeanette for my card today. 

My card is 6x6 square.  I took a piece of cardstock that was 5 1/4 square and weaved ribbon on it to use as my background.  I added my colored image and of course a bow.  Nothing of mine isn't complete without a bow. LOL.....

Here is a closer look at my colored image:



Challenges Entered:
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge 95- Ribbon



Thanks for stopping by,

Dawn

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Super cute card! Love all of the ribbon.

Bea said...

WOW! What a great card! Love the way you've braided the ribbon!

Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's this week

Bea

Susie Little said...

Fantastic card,Great to see tou using one of the new releases too! Thank you for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge, Good luck xx

Virgo5 said...

Wow, great card and perfect image for copic lovers!

Rufus said...

Great woven ribbon background and color choices.
R/

LaJanette said...

How awesome; you are using one of the new images! I love the way you have colored her up and that loosely woven ribbon is SUPER CUTE! That bow is just finishes up the card:0)

Thanks for playing along with us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge; hope to see you back often:0)

Hugs;
Janette
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look:0)
LaJanette.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow the design on your card is so awesome and it fun to see you using one of the new fab images :-)
Thanx for sharing at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge and good luck!
Hugs Karin

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Dawn this is such a cute craft card. I like the image you used. TFS AJ~