Friday, May 4, 2012

Just Catching Up!!!!

Hello everyone!! I am here on this wonderful Friday with a project that uses "Catching Up" of the new A Year With Humphrey stamp Line.  I hope you enjoy it.


This week I made a 6"x6" Criss Cross Card.  This is a real easy card to make.  Humphrey is colored using Spectrum Noir markers.  I stamped my image a couple of times, and fussy cut certain pieces of the image so I could layer them on top of my main image to give it a 3-d look.

Here is a closer look at my image:


This card can also be made smaller if you wish.  I used the Ultimate tool for scoring my card stock/paper. It comes with a wonderful book that shows you how to make different types of cards/projects.  Check it out......


See you all next Friday with another project of another new release..

Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

This turned out cute as can be- how fun is this pair?
loving the colors and paper piecing
great job sweetie

An'Jenic G. said...

Dawn this is a beautiful card. I love how you did some scoring with your Ultimate Tool. I just order my first set of spectrum noir markers. I can't wait to get them. TFS AJ!