Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rest in Peace Bam Bam

It has taken me almost 2 weeks to post this.  I am having a hard time with his loss. My male shih tzu who was 6 yrs old went to doggie heaven.  For 2yrs we battled Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia and he was on and off meds and blood tests galore for 2yrs.  He took a turn for the worse 2 weeks ago and I made that very hard decision to let him go.  He was my best buddy and my shadow.  He was my b-day present from my husband 6yrs ago.  I really miss him and so does Pebbles, she is our 8yr female shih tzu.  

Here is a picture of both of them taken on our deck about a month ago, Bam Bam is on the right:
I hope he is having fun in Doggie heaven with Trixie, our Husky lab mix who we put to sleep back in the end of May when she collapsed in the yard, she was 14yrs old..... 

Bam Bam, I really miss you buddy !!!!  Miss you too Trixie !!!! Hope you are now pain free and having a blast up in Doggie heaven....  

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

So sad Dawn to let them go...hope your heart heals soon,I'm so sorry...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicki Dutcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki Dutcher said...

Dawn - I am so sorry for your loss! That unconditional love is hard to replace!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your fur baby!!! Big, big hugs!!

joy said...

Awww, Dawn, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of your best friend. He is playing in doggie heaven with my Shih-tzu, Buddy. I'm sure they are having fun.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss Dawn. I can see you loved him so much! I know he was so lucky becoming a member of your family.

Lori Turner said...

*****HUGS***** Sending your warm, squishy hugs through this hard time Dawn....