Monday, October 3, 2011

Emboss It at Totally Stampalicious

This week's challenge at Totally Stampalicious is Emboss It. We want to see some type of embossing, whether it be dry or heat, on your card!!

Check out my creation:

 Today I used Franklin Bear and one of the sentiments that come with him.  I really like that these stamps come with an image and several sentiments for you to use on your creation.  I always have a hard time with sentiments, I never know what to use or to say.  I stamped Franklin Bear onto Cryogen card stock and colored him with copics.  For my embossing, I used a Cheery Lynn Lattice 2 die, instead of cutting it, I just used my embossing mat and embossed the lattice onto my card front. 

Here's a closer look at my embossing and Franklin Bear:

 I made a gatefold card, and just embossed the lattice onto the 2 front panels.  I added some black pearls to the embossed design where the lines cross.  I added some dotted ribbon and a bow. 

Don't forget to check out the Totally Stampalicious blog to see what the other DT members have created for inspiration....  And don't forget to stop by the Totally Stampalicious Store to get some of these awesome stamps......  AND CHECK OUT THE NEW RELEASES !!!!!!


Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

4 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous, I love the gatefold design and embossing with that lattice die was a fantastic idea!

Julie said...

This is awesome Dawn! Love the colors you used the gate fold is cool! Love the shape you used for the image too! Great job on the embossing challenge this week!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Loving all the dots...a sweet and fun card

Lori Turner said...

Dawn, Franklin is sooo cute! Love all the dots too! WTG!