Monday, October 17, 2011

Color Challenge at Totally Stampalicious

This week's challenge at Totally Stampalicious is a Color Challenge !!!!!  You must use the colors Orange, Purple and Black on your creations !!!!


Check out my creation:


Today I used Witch Brawd and one of the sentiments that come with her.  I really like that these stamps come with an image and several sentiments for you to use on your creation.  I always have a hard time with sentiments, I never know what to use or to say.  I stamped Witch Brawd onto Cryogen white card stock and colored her with copics.  I used some of my new Spellbinder Dies - Labels 23 and Grand Labels 23 to cut her out and to create my shaped card.  I'm loving these Grand Dies.... My papers are some that I had in my stash.  I added some black pearls to the curves on the orange card stock. I added some ribbon across the top of my card and made a bow and added a jeweled brad to the center of my bow.  Look closely at the bow and you will see a little spider charm that I added..... 

Here's a close up of  my jeweled brad and my little spider charm:


I don't usually do many Halloween cards or things, so this was kinda fun to do.  This stamp reminds me of my mother long ago who used to dress up as a witch on Halloween, her outfit was purple, her hat black and she had a green wig.  I really miss her...... She died back in 1998 from Breast Cancer. This one is for you MOM......

Hope you like my creation !!!!

Don't forget to check out the Totally Stampalicious blog to see what the other DT members have created for inspiration....  And don't forget to stop by the Totally Stampalicious Store to get some of these awesome stamps......

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

2 comments:

Angel said...

awesome card! love the spider! so sorry about your mom but i'm sure she's loving this! :)

Virgo5 said...

Awesome, great Witchin Brawd and love he charm!
Sorry about the loss of your Mom Dawn. It's amazing how close our lost loved ones feel sometimes and what reminds us of them.