Monday, October 10, 2011

Giving Thanks at Totally Stampalicious

This week's challenge at Totally Stampalicious is Canadian Thanksgiving! Create a Thank You or Thanksgiving card!.

Check out my creation:

 Today I used Farmer Hawg and one of the sentiments that come with him.  I really like that these stamps come with an image and several sentiments for you to use on your creation.  I always have a hard time with sentiments, I never know what to use or to say.  I stamped Farmer Hawg onto Cryogen white card stock and colored him with copics.  I used a couple of my dies, to cut out Farmer Hawg and for the mat behind him and for the maple leaves in the bottom corners.  I kept my colors to fall colors, I added some brown ribbon and a bow with a pearl brad in the center.  Hope you like my creation !!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OUR CANADIAN FRIENDS!!!!!!!



Don't forget to check out the Totally Stampalicious blog to see what the other DT members have created for inspiration....  And don't forget to stop by the Totally Stampalicious Store to get some of these awesome stamps......

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *



Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Farmer Hawg is the perfect image for today's challenge....and your sentiment is perfect....fab colors and coloring

Angel said...

great coloring! love the dp and leaves!

Virgo5 said...

He's looking awesome, love the plaid and the leaves!

Julie said...

Dawn this is a perfect Thanksgiving card! Love your layout and colors and those leaves! You colored the image perfectly! Great job on this week's challenge!

Jessie Lubyk said...

Wonderful Dawn! I love how you paired the image panel shape with the plaid background. Hope you have a wonderful week:)

Lori Turner said...

Dawn, I love this! You did Farmer Hawg so well with these colors and I love those leaves! WTG!