Friday, March 8, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used a stamp called "Summer Flower Tilda" from the Summer Memories 2012 collection.



See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog is up and running, so checkout the awesome challenge we have in store for you all.....

I am entering this card in the following Challenges:
 Fashionista Challenge #13 PINK

Happy Stamping!!!!!

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a pretty color combination - and those little flower bouquets are gorgeous.

Brenda said...

Such a sweet little image and great coloring and layout too

April said...

So cute! I love the pearls and flowers!