Friday, March 29, 2013

Tilda Easter Card


I got some new stamps and dies in the mail today and thought I'd take some time to play with them.  Here is a card I made using "Tilda with Egg and Chicken".

I used the following Copic markers:
         Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
Dress - Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11
Shoes - C8, C6, C4


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Mad For Markers Monthly Challenge - Easter Creations 
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - Spring with animals

2 comments:

Brenda said...

So sweet! Love the candy colored ribbon too :)

Lacey Stephens said...

Beautiful card! I love the simple design. Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge. We will have another one for you tomorrow; we hope you will play along again soon!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Once Upon a Time release - 10% off