Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sparkle N Sprinkle My Favorite Technique Blog Hop

Welcome to the Sparkle N Sprinkle
  My Favorite Technique Blog Hop!!!

This hop features cards using your favorite technique!
If you arrived here by way of Marie Berquist's inspiring blog, 

you're in the right place!!!

If not, you may want to start back at the beginning so that you 

don't miss anything.   wwww.sparklensprinkle.com/blog 
The Blog hop list is listed at the end of my post.
Did I mention prizes???


To win one of the six prizes, leave a comment on each and every blog thru-out the hop.

There are four days to comment (Mar14 - Mar 17)- so if you get distracted by life - you can just pick up where you left off.

Three of the prizes are "hidden" on 3 different mystery designer blogs.  Even the designers don't know who has the prizes on their blogs - so don't miss any.

Leaving a heartfelt comment inspires, motivates and brings happiness to each designer!

For those who have hopped with us in the past, the heartfelt sharing you left on our blogs also touched our hearts!

For my card today, I chose to use a stamp from the "Thanks a Bunch Stamp Set".  My FAVORITE technique is "Stamping on Glitter" and just plain using glitter.

Here is my card:
The directions for my card today can be found in my gallery HERE.

Thank you for stopping in today to check out my creation.
Now it's time to hop on over to the ever talented Cammy to see what she has designed to inspire your card making.

In case you get lost along the way, here are the designers in the hop:




Don't forget to check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge Blog for an awesome challenge. And don't forget that there are some specials going on in the store, be sure to check them out HERE.

Happy Stamping!!!!!!

44 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the purple and the glittery bling :)

Karalee said...

Stamping on glitter is quickly becoming one of my favorite techniques. Your card is beautiful.

Barbara Bruder said...

Dawn, Stamping on glitter is such a fun technique, it's one of my favorites too.. Your card is great!! Love the doily effect you've achieved.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Dawn - a beautiful card! This has to be my favorite technique, too. It is so easy to color on. Your other layers are all glitterfied, as well, and they look amazing! hugs, de

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love the purple bling!

April said...

So sparkly, Dawn! I love the die and bling.

Shanna Shands said...

Pretty purple!

Cammy404 said...

Dawn,
Love the colors that you chose! Great minds think alike! ;) I love the way the circle words just works wonderfully with the dies. Love it! What a gorgeous layout!

Rossella said...

Very Elegant card
Rosie x

Unknown said...

Fun glittered layers:)

Gina said...

Beautiful card. Love all the glitter.

Shona Erlenborn said...

How pretty Dawn. Love the sparkly doily effect that you achieved.

kReN said...

I like the symmetry of your card. TFS!

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful colors and love stamping on glitter too.

Pat said...

Love the sparkle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, and I love glitter stamping too -- especially with the microfine glitters! Thanks.

Rosalinda Cruz said...

Very glittery. I like how it looks like a doily.

elf1023 said...

Great card for almost everything. Love the bling.

Mindy said...

I love glitter stamping too. That purple makes a beautiful card! I like the way you framed with the corners mimicking the focal point. I'll have to file that one away for future reference.

barbara macaskill said...

WOW! This is going to take my stamping and glittering to a whole new level! Incredible! Thank you for the inspiration and tips!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the colors... and all that glitter. TFS

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, love all that purple and glitz. What a beautiful card.

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful. I love all the purple. I'll have to try stamping on glitter sometime.

namabear said...

Dawn another beautiful card I have the birthday stamp of that same version and use it all the time. Thanks for sharing

Sandra Kersting said...

Glitter, Glitter, Glitter, you can never go wrong with glitter, love it.

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful card love the embossing and the glitter is so Awesome. love the layering of your dies. thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I haven't tried this technique yet but can't wait to get the glitter flying. Wonderful card Dawn. Thank you.

Jan Wood said...

Love this Dawn. Can't wait to try it.

Candy Meyers said...

This is a neat card. I have that die and have not figured out how to use it yet. Now I have a great idea for it.
Thanks,
Candy Meyers

Alicia DiCarlo said...

Gorgeous, love the layers & colors.

Pat said...

I'll have to try stamping on glitter. Interesting and beautiful concept.

SHartl said...

This looks so intricate and I wish I could see all the glittery fun in person!

crafty grandma said...

How beautiful! At first glance I thought it was a crocheted doily...nice effect! TFS

Anonymous said...

I like what you did with the corners.

Scrappy said...

Love the sparkle and pearls!

BarbaraR said...

Stamping on glitter is such fun. Good choice.

Julie Z said...

So much sparkling purple goodness!! Love the purple & white combo. And all the sparkle on the die cuts makes it really awesome!

Gina H said...

Love the card, love the glitter & love the purple! Great job!

Kim S said...

I will need to try this technique! TFS
Kim S

The Crafting Sanctuary said...

Dawn, love the purple doily and the corners and all the sparkle. Great job!

purusty said...

love the technique & purple

Dianne Potter said...

What a fun way to use doilies. You can never go wrong with purple. Thank you for sharing.

Pam said...

WOW, I love this card. I have never tried this technique so I am excited to have a go at it.

E. Marie said...

Love all the bling and sparkle!!