Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Rubber Buggy March Challenge

Hey Everyone,


    For the month of March challenge, we would like to see some Fancy Folds, any fold other than the "normal" fold, on your card/projects in any size, easy peasy right :) We would love to see what you can create with this challenge and good luck! 
To be eligible to win you can upload your project by clicking Mr. Linky on the Challenge Blog :)
Here is my project for this awesome challenge:




My card is called a "Double Z-Fold Card", directions can be found HERE. I have used "Mimosa So Sweet" from Bildalarna. I stamped my image onto Cryogen CS and colored her in using Copics.  My DP is from the Prima Hello Pastel paper pad and the flowers are also from Prima. I added a few pearls to the corners.

Here is my card closed:

And all the way opened:




Hope this has given you some inspiration to get out those stamps and give this challenge a try.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Pretty and oh so girly :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the colors you chose for this Dawn. Very pretty and great fold too!

E. Marie said...

So girly and pretty!!