Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #182

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #182 - Snow Much Fun
Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:

Sparkle N Sprinkle
Prize - $15 gift certificate


Bugaboo Stamps
Prize - $12 Gift Certificate

We are also having a Blog Hop to introduce you to the 2019 Crafty Gals Corner Design Team Members, old and new. You should have arrived here from Connie's blog. Make sure to stop by and visit everyone, check out their snowy projects... You never know, you might find some Blog Candy along the way. If you get lost, you can find all the links at the bottom of my post or at the start on the Crafty Gals Corner Blog HERE.


Here is my project using "Penguin Trio" by Sparkle N Sprinkle.



I used the pre colored images to create my card. I combined the images to create one image.  Once I had done that, I printed it out onto some white cardstock.  I then used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  For my card base, I used a base of 5x7.  I layered some red cardstock on top of my base. I then layered some snowflake cardstock.  I then attached my matted image and my sentiment.


Next on the blog hop list is, Jana 's blog, so hop on over to her blog to see what snowy creation she has made.


Here is the Blog Hop List:

Dawn - You Are HERE




Hope you enjoyed your visit.......


14 comments:

Suze said...

The snowmen look cosy in their woolly scarves. Great sentiment for the images too.

TracyM #6773 said...


CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME to the Crafty Gals Corner!
Love your card, the penguins look so cute and huggable, perfect for warm winter wishes :)

Christi said...

Such and adorable card! Welcome to the DT!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling penguins! Congrats on the DT!

Billie A said...

Fun card and cute penguins. I love the look. Happy New Year teamie.. Hugs

Connie Can Crop said...

HI Dawn! I love those little guys! Couldn't even tell they were precolored! So happy to be on the team with you!

Lena said...

Those penguins are adorable and look so happy together. Very sweet card. So happy you joined our team.
Hugs,
Lena - DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Beautiful coloring of your penguins! Congratulations on being a part of our team! x

Jana Forrest said...

This card is simply adorable Dawn! Love the way you have designed the finished piece. So happy to have you as a new teammate. Big Hugs!

scrapsandink said...

This was so cute. I adore penguins and I simply love what you've done with that stamp

Kleri said...

Lovely Christmas card!These penguins are super sweet!Nice to have you in the team,Dawn! :)

Heather said...

How cute!! Love those fun, pinked edges.

Mel C said...

These penguins are so cute, fun card!

Judy V said...

Such a fun card Dawn! So glad to be on the Crafty Gals Corner DT with you!