Thursday, January 17, 2019

Tiddly Inks Flutterby

Hello Everyone!!! I'm here today showing a card I created using a Tiddly Inks image called "Fluttering By to Say HI".




My card is a 6 inches square Criss Cross card. I printed out my Fluttering By to Say Hi image onto some Cryogen CS. I then colored my image using copics (see list below).  I used a Scalloped Oval die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I layered some yellow and purple CS onto the diagonal sides of my card. I added some lace.    I added my matted image.  I created a pullout card to put into the pocket of the criss cross card using my sentiment. I added a few pearls to the card front.
Copics used : 
Skin E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E35, YR24, YR21, YR20
purples - V17, V15, V12
Yellows - Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11
browns - E44, E43, E41
pinks - R85, R83, R81
greens - YG67

Here's a closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:



Check out more Tiddly Inks projects on our Facebook page.


Happy Stamping!!!!

No comments: