Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner #184

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #184 - CAS

Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.

The sponsors for this challenge are:

Our sponsors this fortnight are:



Prize ~ $10 Gift Certificate



Prize ~ 2 Digital Images


Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Prize ~ $6 Gift Certificate



Here is my project using "Ellie with a Heart" by The Paper Nest Dolls


I printed out the image onto some white CS and colored it in using copics. Copics used are E11, E00, E000, R20, E35, YR24, YR21, YR20, YR02, YR01, YR00, R85, R83, R81, YG03. I then fussy cut the image.  For my card base I used a 6x6. I layered some peach CS and then added some glittered CS.  I added a paper heart. Then I added my fussy cut image.


Hope you enjoyed your visit.......


No comments: