Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Die Cut Divas

  I am here on this fabulous Tuesday with my post for Die Cut Divas.  

The sponsor for Die Cut Divas is Bugaboo!!



The Die Cut Divas' January 2019 challenge is "Something New".  Use a technique, marker, die, stamp, element that is NEW to you in your project.  Please advise what is your new process or item in your post to qualify.  And of course, you need to use a die.

Bugaboo offers a $12.00 gift code to the winner

For my card today I used these really cute elephants:


I colored the image using Copics: C5, C3, C2, C1, R20. I used a scalloped oval die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I used a curvy die and cut it out of white cardstock and stamped my sentiment onto it.  I added a few pearls to finish off my card.

My something NEW is the curvy die and sentiment......


Come and join in with all the fun at Die Cut Diva's challenge for this month.  The challenge theme is "Something New"..... 

Until next time......


1 comment:

Arlene said...

This is so adorable. I love the colors you used.