Monday, July 13, 2020

KLM Designs Cherry Blossom Bird

I am pleased to announce that I have joined the KLM Digital Design Team !!  I will be showcasing the new release images each month.  

KLM Digital Designs has some really adorable images and if you haven't checked them out you really should. They have both digital images and Photopolymer stamps. For the month of July they are having a sale, check it out below:  


One of the new images available in digital is this lovely Cherry Blossom Bird!! I printed it onto some Cryogen cardstock, and colored it with Copic markers. I used an embossing folder to create the background. I added some ribbon and a bow. The sentiment is one of two that comes with the digital image. 





Card Recipe
Pink - RV55, RV52
Green - YG67, YG63, YG61
blue - B21
brown - E30



You can find more inspiration at KLM Designs, KLM Digital Design Team and KLM Digital Designs on the Facebook Fan page from the design team.


Thanks for stopping by,



No comments: