Friday, June 29, 2012

Best Friends

 Hi Everyone!!!  Dawn B  here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.  Here's a sneak peek at part of my card:


I used the "Best Friends" stamp set from Humphrey's Corner Collection.  I stamped my image and colored it using the Spectrum Noir Markers.  These are some really great markers at a really great price.  Check out the whole range of colors.....   I also used my Ultimate Tool  for  scoring my card base.  This is another great tool that comes in real handy with so many uses.

 Here is a closer peek at my colored image:


And finally my finished card:

 I used one of my die sets to cut out my image and for the pink mats behind my main image.  I added some pearls, some roses and a feather to finish off my card.

Such a simple but awesome card, don't you think???


Here are the Spectrum Noir markers that I used to color my image:

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!

Dawn B

3 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable!! Love the colors you used!! And such a cute image!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such an adorable card - I love Humphrey's Corner. TFS

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card, Dawn!!