Monday, June 11, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Get in Shape Challenge

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is a to create a shaped card. Any shape except a square or a rectangle. Let's see what you can come up with using this theme. I have used "Ballerina Brat" for my stamp/image today :)

Here is my card for today's challenge:







Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:
* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *  Leanne  *
*  Bonnie  *  Diane  *
Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn


8 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow Dawn this is a beautiful shaped card! The flowers and lace is perfect for this sweet Ballerina!

Leanne said...

Dawn I love the color you picked, great job, and the shape super fun for our challenge. WTG!

Bonnie said...

Love that sentiment and this little Ballerina is so cute!! Love the lace - love your colouring - but most of all I love those flowers!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute. This is one of my favorite dies, your flowers look wonderful!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your pretty, shaped card!!

Virgo5 said...

Awesome Dawn, I love the way you used this shape!

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorably feminine and fine in the purples

Lori Turner said...

Dawn, this is adorable!!! Love that lace and all those yummy flowers!!