Monday, June 25, 2012

Totally Stampalicious Color Challenge

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is a to create a card using the colors Red, White and one other color. Let's see what you can come up with using this theme. I have used "" for my stamp/image today :)

Here is my card for today's challenge:




Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:
* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *  Leanne  *
*  Bonnie  *  Diane  *
 
Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn

8 comments:

febe said...

Love this CAS card with the cute image. :)

horse racing australia

Virgo5 said...

Awesome!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

So cute!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

ahlers5 said...

This is so cute!
Diane

Leanne said...

I like this one...reminds me of all my nephews when the were small, with their puppies...awesome!

Angel said...

so sweet, i love that stamp!

Joanne (jojot) said...

CAS and oh so cute...love the double border

Lori Turner said...

Super cute CAS card this week, Dawn!! :)