Monday, June 18, 2012

Repeat Impressions - Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "9003-E Happy Summer"  is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp!

 Here is my creation:




Here is a very simple 2nd card that I did using the Bleached technique:




Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!! 

* Joy  * Lynette Dawn  (You Are Here) * Kecia

See you all on Wednesday with a new DCC Challenge.....


Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Both of your cards are fabulous, Dawn! I especially love the soft, pretty pink one:)

joy said...

Wonderful cards - I love the watermelon and the bleach technique makes me want to get some out and try it. The label on your second one is perfect with your butterfly.

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute cards! I love the summer card and the butterflies is cute. TFS AJ~