Monday, June 11, 2012

Inspiration Monday - Sunshine or Yellow

Hello everyone, this is my 2nd time sharing for Monday Inspiration on the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog! I'm so excited to be part of this creative group of stamp artists!

This month's theme is Sunshine or Yellow, I went back and forth about what stamp to use, there are so many gorgeous stamps that Crafter's Companion has that will work great with this theme.  In the end I decided to go for one of the Humphrey stamps, this is one of my favorite stamp lines. This cute Humphrey is from the Humphrey stamp set.




My Humphrey is colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers.  I added one of the sentiments from the stamp set. I stamped my image about 4 times and colored in parts of each of the stamped image.  I took and cut out parts of the images and I popped those parts up onto my main colored image.  I used a die to cut out my image and for the mat behind it.  I sponged some yellow ink around my card edge after I used an edge die to cut the bottom edge. 

I hope I gave you all some great inspiration to dig out those Crafter's Companion stamps and enter our great June Sunshine or Yellow Challenge





Thanks for stopping by and looking!!


Dawn B

1 comment:

An'Jenic G. said...

Well this is a beautiful card. You all picked my one of my favorite colors yellow. I love how you just used the yellow on Humphrey. TFS AJ~