Friday, January 4, 2013

Bee Happy

Happy New Year Everyone!!!  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used a stamp called Bee Tilda and the Honey Jar, these will soon be available in the store. But in the meantime, Check out all the wonderful stamps that are available.....


 My card measures 7" square.  I stamped my Bee Tilda and the Honey Jar onto some white CS and colored her in using copics.  I used one of my dies to cut her out and for the mat behind her.  I added some lace threaded with ribbon and a bow. I also added a sentiment "Bee Happy".  Hope this has given you some inspiration to get out those stamps and create an awesome card or project,


 See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog is up and running, so checkout the awesome challenge we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!


7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

So cute and great color combo.

April said...

So sweet and great coloring! I love these little Tilda stamps!

April said...

So sweet and great coloring! I love these little Tilda stamps!

Donna Ellis said...

cute little bee!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a cute little image and the coloring is just precious!

Anonymous said...

Love the card...and you!!

Miss you too!

Mark

Julie Z said...

Another adorable card! Such a sweet image and you coloring makes her just perfect. So very cute!