Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jam Tilda

Today there is a new Challenge over at The Rubber Buggy Challenge Blog. The challenge is your top 3 favorites from the year 2012.  It can be favorite color combo, favorite stamps, favorite embellies, favorite tools, etc..... 

Here is my project for the new challenge:



Some of my favorite things from 2012 are: the color teal, using my dies, Tilda stamps, using lace as an embellishment, Copics, I can keep on going, but these are a few of my favorites.  My card uses Jam Tilda and Lace Jar.  I stamped my images and colored them in using copics. I used one of my favorite dies of 2012 to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind her.  I added some of my favorite lace and made a bow out of the lace as well with a pearl brad in the center.  I hope I have given you some inspiration to get out those stamps and create a project for this awesome challenge.


Happy Stamping!!!!

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

That lace bow is gorgeous, and I love the colors you chose for the card.

Donna Ellis said...

Really cute, Dawn! I have not been able to master making lace bows yet, your's looks great! Tilda is darling.

Brenda said...

Another sweet card and more of your amazing coloring skills :)

Anonymous said...

very impressive as always my Love!!! you always have such an eye for color, and steady hands. Picture does look much clearer with the new camera!!

sending love from overseas
Mark

Julie Z said...

Awww, so cute! Great colors on this too!

jude said...

very pretty. so "girly". perfect for a birthday card. Love the lace bow too