Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Ellie!!!!

My SNS Fancy Folds Blog Hop can be found HERE.

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used a stamp called Ellie's Birthday from the Saturated Canary stamp line.

My card today is a criss cross card.  It measures 6" square.  I stamped my image onto some white CS and colored her in using copics. I then used one of my dies and cut her out. I also used one of my dies for the mat behind her.  After assembling the card, I placed my colored matted image onto the front of the card.  You can pull out the insert and add your special message.

 See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog is up and running, so checkout the awesome challenge we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!



5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Pretty criss cross card. Like the idea of pulling out the insert.

Anne Temple said...

Such a pretty criss cross card. Great coloring of the image too.

Brenda said...

Such a sweet image - great birthday card :)

Donna Ellis said...

A darling card for a sweet little girl, Dawn! LOVE that lace and your pretty colors.

April said...

So sweet and I love the image. Great!