Friday, January 25, 2013

Tilda With Daisy

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used a stamp called "Tilda With Daisy" from the Sweet Crazy Love 2012 collection.



My card measures 6" square.  I stamped my image
 onto some cryogen CS and colored her in using
copics.   Here's a closer peek at my colored image.
I used some of my flower dies to create my flowers and for the flourish.  I added some lace and ribbon.



 See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog is up and running, so checkout the awesome challenge we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!



5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your coloring and the color combination. You did a great job on this!

Julie Z said...

So so sweet! Love your colors and your coloring is lovely too! Very cute card!

Anne Temple said...

So cute and I love the colors and your coloring is wonderfully done.

April said...

She is so sweet and your card is beautiful!

Brenda said...

Tilda is so sweet and your coloring is beautiful