Friday, January 11, 2013

Dancing With Stars Tilda

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store. Today I used a stamp called Dancing With Stars Tilda.





My card measures 6" square.  I stamped my Dancing With Stars Tilda onto some white CS and colored her in using copics.  I fussy cut out my colored image and then used one of my dies to cut out  the mat behind her.  I added some lace and ribbon and strips of pearls.  Hope this has given you some inspiration to get out those stamps and create an awesome card or project,


 See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  The challenge blog is up and running, so checkout the awesome challenge we have in store for you all.....

Happy Stamping!!!!!


1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a lovely feminine card. Love the added lace and pearls.