Monday, December 5, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "3810-M, Snowflake - Prism" is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp!


 I used some really awesome sparkly metalic paper that I have had for a while.  I stamped the Snowflake Prism using Top Boss and added some holographic fantasy silver embossing powder and heat embossed it.  I did the same thing with my sentiment "2220-G, All Is Calm" at the bottom center of my card.  I added some red gems to my snowflake and also to the corners of my card.  I used some of this awesome silver trim that I found at Joanne's.


 Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
 
 Lynette NeusDawn Bennett (You Are Here)
 
 
See you all on Wednesday with the new DCC challenge.....



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love all the sparkle, Dawn - beautiful card!

joy said...

What a pretty Christmas card! Your card really highlights the stamp well!