Monday, December 5, 2011

White Christmas at Totally Stampalicious

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas".  You must have SNOW somewhere on your creation. I have used "Winter Bird Snowman" for my stamp/image today :)


Here is my card for today's challenge:



I stamped my Winter Bird Snowman  onto cryogen cardstock
and colored it in with my copics.  For some reason I am stuck on
these non traditional Christmas colors. I am really liking how my cards
are turning out using these colors.  I added some glitter to my snowman 
and the snow they are standing on as well as on my 
cut out snowflakes in the corners.  I added some ribbon and a bow
and a few Candi FX Paper dots in Cotton Candy color to 2 of my
corners.  

AND DON"T FORGET THE AWESOME SALE GOING ON 
 
Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 



Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn
 

5 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Dawn, this is GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors you used and all that glitter is delicious! WTG!

Angel said...

love the colors, too! and all that sparkle! such a sweet card!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is super cute. I like the pink and white and those snowflakes.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Dawn...love the soft and sweet colors of this precious card

Julie said...

This is absolutely adorable Dawn!!!