Monday, December 19, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of The Week

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the " 2104-H, Boy with Sled" is the featured stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun stamp!




I decided to try my hand at a window card.  I used my dies to cut out a window and then layered 2 of the dies to create a frame for my colored image.  My Boy with sled is stamped onto cryogen card stock and colored in with my copics.  I added some stickles to the snow, you can't see it too well in the picture.  I cut out my image with another die and added a mat behind it.  (forgot to take a picture of the inside so you can see it).  I carefully placed my colored image so that it is centered in the frame on the front of the card.  When you open the card you see the image with it's red mat and the sentiment that I added.  Will get a pic of the inside and post it soon.  I added some snowflake brads that I've had since last winter.  I also added some red ribbon with snowflakes on it and a bow with a snowflake brad in the center. 





Be sure to check out the creations by some of the other RI Rock Stars 
below to get more inspirations!!!!
 
 Lynette NeusDawn Bennett (You Are Here)
 
 
See you all on Wednesday with the new DCC challenge.....



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Awesome, Dawn! Thanks for the description - I wouldn't have known it was a window card otherwise. Love the beautiful ribbon and the snowflake brads.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Looks great with the red!

joy said...

Lovely red frame and gorgeous bow!