Monday, December 19, 2011

Totally Stampalicious Sparkle

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is "Sparkle".  Let’s see you add some sparkle to your creation...glitter, bling...whatever your sparkling heart desires!  I have used "Deacon Elf" for my stamp/image today :)

Here is my card for today's challenge:


 I stamped Deacon Elf onto Cryogen white card stock and colored him in using my Copic Spica Glitter Pens.  I love these markers, they have so much sparkle to them.  It is hard to take a picture so you can see all the glittery.  I added some stickles to some parts on my card, the snowflakes on my DP, the trim on the hat and little ball, I also added some to the presents.  My red card stock, the printed DP and the green cardstock all all sparkly, they came with glitter on them.  Hope you have enjoyed seeing my creation !!!!!


AND DON"T FORGET THE AWESOME SALE THAT IS STILL GOING ON 
 
Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *
 
 
 
Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn
 

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

so totally sweet.....a really festive card

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Julie said...

The coloring on this image is Fabulous Dawn!!! Copic Spica Glitter Pens....I'll have to check those out! What a great effect! Love the sentiment stamped into the circle on the DP too! Great card!