Monday, December 12, 2011

Totally Stampalicious Eat, Drink and Be Merry

Every Monday Totally Stampalicious  issues a new challenge.  The challenge for this week is "Eat, Drink and Be Merry".  Let’s see food and/or beverage on your card or project!  I have used "Going to Town Gus" for my stamp/image today :)

Here is my card for today's challenge:

Once again I am using some non traditional Christmas colors.  I used a dark pink and a dark teal color combo.  Gus is colored in almost matching colors of copics.  I added a border strip using a border punch and added some ribbon and a bow.  I also snuck  in a few pearl in the corners. 


AND DON"T FORGET THE AWESOME SALE STILL GOING ON 
 
Hop on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog HERE and check out the rest of the super talented Design Teams creations for your inspiration! I can't wait to see what wonderful creations come out of this awesome challenge! Happy crafting!! 

Totally Stampalicous Design Team:

* Jess  *  Angel  *  Julie  *  Cindy  *  Joanne  *
* Laurie  *  Lori  *  Rebecca Joycelyn
Stacy  *  Sue  *  Lynda  *
 
 
 
Thanks for Stopping BY
Dawn
 

5 comments:

Jessie Lubyk said...

I love love love the non-traditional colors you used:)And I always love Gus...lol. Anyways I hope you have wonderful Holiday Season:)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Love the unique shape of the main panel...this is super awesome, Dawn!!!

Julie said...

What a FUN Gus card you made this week Dawn! Love the funky square and the pretty ribbon! We both went with Gus this week!

Lori Turner said...

Hi Dawn! I totally LOVE Gus in that shape of Spellbinder! WTG!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I LOVE nontraditional colors for holiday cards and these are a rockin....fabbo work....sorry to be late with my commenting