Saturday, February 8, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Digi Doodle Studios

I'm here today to share a card I made using a wonderful digital image from Digi Doodle Studios. Digi Doodle Studios is the sponsor at Crafting Of Hue this weekend (Feb 8-9). 


I used the wonderful Dazzling Darina digital image:



I colored the image using copics.  I used a die to cut out the colored image and for the mat behind it.  I used a die to cut out the sentiment.  I layered some yellow and designer card stock on top of my card base.  I then attached the matted image and sentiment.  I added some pearls and a bow to finish off the card.


Here is a closer peek at  my colored image:


Copics used : 
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
teals -  BG07, BG05, BG02
pinks - R85, R83, R81
blues - B97, B95, B93, B91
yellows - Y15, Y13, Y11




Hope you will check out the facebook group for more inspiration from the various sponsors. 


Happy Crafting!!!!



No comments: