Friday, February 7, 2020

Outlawz Festive Fridays

Friday has arrived! And so has a new Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge. Here is my DT card using an image by My Besties, our sponsor this month.  Our themes this week are Birthday, Get Well, Anniversay/Wedding, Christmas and Anything Goes!


Here's my card using Rowen from My Besties Giggle Box:


I colored the image using copics.  I used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I also stamped a sentiment onto some white card stock and used a die to cut it out. 
I layered some pink and blue card stock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I cut a 5 inch square out of some designer card stock and layered it onto some pink card stock.  I attached it to my card base.  I then attached my matted image and sentiment.  I added some pearls to finish it off.

Here is a closer peek at my colored image and copics used:


Copics used:
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
blues - B97, B95, B93, B91
pinks - RV17, RV14, RV13, RV11
browns - E37, E35, E31


Check out the The Outlawz Challenges Fan Facebook page for some more inspiration.


No comments: