Saturday, February 22, 2020

ScraPerfect Mouse Card

  Hello My Friends,

I am here today to share a shaker card that I made using some of the ScraPerfect Products.

Using some dies, I cut out all the pieces that I needed. 




For the shaker frame, I cut out 6 circle frames, so I can glue them together to create the shaker frame. Using the Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap, I adhered 5 white frames together. Then using the Best Glue Ever attach the acetate to the frame die cut. Then attach that to the stacked frames. 






I then used the Perfect Crafting Pouch to remove static from the frame and the backing.  Then I added some glitter to the frame and attached the backing using BGE.  For the card itself, I attached some black cardstock on top of the card base.  Then I attached some designer card stock on top of that and finally the cheese die cut.


                            I then attached the finished shaker to the card front. 


I decided to add some gems to the card front. First I put some dots of the BGE where I wanted the gems and set it aside to dry. Then using the Embellie Gellie and Wheel of Embellies sparking gems, I added some gems to the front of the card.


To finish off the card, I added a few more smaller die cuts and a sentiment. 




ScraPerfect Products Used:





Embellie-Gellie1-225x225








Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
I'll be back soon with another project to share!!




* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:








No comments: