Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Crafty Gals Corner #204

It's time for another challenge with us at the Crafty Gals Corner

This week we are letting our creative juices flow with Challenge #204 - Add A Heart


Each crafter may only submit 3 projects per challenge.


The sponsors for this challenge is:



   
Colour of Love
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




Prize ~ 3 Digital Images





Prize ~ 3 Digital Images





Scrapper's Delights
Prize ~ 3 Single Digital Images


Here is my project using  Rory, Delivery of Love - Colour of Love




I colored the image using copics. I used a die to cut it out and for the mat behind it.  I layered some blue and heart card stock on top of my card base of 6x6.  I then added a strip of layered card stock across the bottom of the card.  I added  my matted image and then added the sentiment and a bow. 

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:


copics used:
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E27, E25, E23, E21
blues - B97, B95, B93, B91
pinks - R85, R83, R81
browns - E44, E43, E42, E41

Hope you enjoyed your visit.....




No comments: